Monday, August 29, 2011

Why am I still up?!

I have been working on the design of this blog, namely the banner, for a while now. Gone through several different designs, and for now settled on this, mainly because it is almost 4:30 a.m. and Jack is in the bedroom playing on his phone waiting for me to finish. So, tomorrow, who knows what this thing will look like. I am not happy with it, but this is it for now. I tend to simplify things each time I revisit them. After a few makeovers, I may end up with just a white everything! Not really of course, but it is late and I am a bit punchy... In the meantime, please feel free to offer me any advice on the aesthetics, and do tell me if the font is truly ridiculous. I like the handwritten feel, even though underneath it all I know I should use some simple sans serif piece of blah for legibility. Ok, well, now Jack has emerged from the room and is glaring at me, so time for bed!
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment