Monday, August 29, 2011

Final Makeover (for now)

Well, here it is folks, the renovated Corinnebeans & Applesauce blog! What do you think? I spent hours last night working on the last design, and today it only took me about an hour and a half. I think that means this is the right one. Nothing seemed quite right last night. I changed the font to a more legible one, despite my love for handwritten-esque fonts. Not to say I do not like this one, but like I said, I tend to make things too busy and complex on the first run. Aside from changing the background and banner, everything else is basically the same.
This blogging stuff is bringing me back to the days of Livejournal. Good ol' LJ... I suppose it is basically the same thing, only matured, kinda like me. If I went back and read those old posts from when I was in high school I would most likely want to punch myself in the face. But that's how it goes, you grow, change, learn the art of subtlety and timing, all the great stuff that comes with getting old. Speaking of getting old, I need to get off this computer because it is hurting my eyes. Oy, my aching tuchus! Until next time.
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment